Legends of Runeterra Keywords
Legends of Runeterra has variety of different keywords, or effects, that are on cards throughout the game. Each of these effects is unique and serves a different purpose.
- Get this effect when this unit attacks.
- When I'm summoned, refill 1 spell mana.
- Negates the next damage the unit would take. Lasts one round.
- Burst spells resolve instantly. The enemy can't act before it finishes.
- A Captured card is removed from the game. It returns when the Capturing unit leaves play.
- Can choose which enemy unit blocks.
- Bonus if this is the FIRST card you play in a round.
- While attacking, it strikes both before AND at the same time as its blocker.
- Heal our Nexus for the amount of damage dealt
- Can only be blocked by an Elusive unit.
- You're Enlightened when you have 10 max mana.
- This unit dies when it strikes or when the round ends.
- Fast spells can be played at any time, but allow the opponent to respond.
- Can only be blocked by enemies with 3 or more Power.
- Fleeting cards discard from hand when the round ends.
- Set a unit's Power to 0 this round. It can be changed after.
- When I kill a unit, grant me +1|+1.
- These abilities trigger when you resolve a spell.
- Can't attack or block.
- Pick a Celestial card from among 3 to create in hand.
- These abilities take effect when the unit dies.
- A champion levels up once this condition is met, even in hand or deck.
- Damage this unit deals heals its Nexus that amount.
- Draw a non-champion card from the bottom of the enemy deck
- Bonus if this is NOT the first card you play in a round.
- Completely removed from the game. Doesn't cause Last Breath and can't be revived.
- Excess damage I deal to my blocker is dealt to the enemy Nexus.
- Inflicts damage beyond what would kill the target(s) to the enemy Nexus.
- Get this effect when you play this unit from hand.
- While attacking, strikes before its blocker.
- Return a unit to hand and remove all effects applied to it.
- Heals fully at the end of each round.
- The first time only Scout units attack each round, ready your attack.
- Removes all text and keywords from a unit.
- A unit's spell-like effect that allows enemy reactions.
- Slow spells can be cast outside of combat and other casting. The enemy can respond.
- Negates the next enemy spell or skill that would affect me.
- Remove a unit from combat. It can't attack or block for the rest of the round.
- Takes 1 less damage from all sources.
- Attaches to another card, trapping it. When the trapped card is drawn, perform the effect.
- The enemy can challenge this unit, forcing it to block.
- Lowest Power, with ties broken by lowest Health then lowest Cost